Professional Training Course
Successful organizations recognize that critical thinking and creative solutions to problems significantly enhance business potential. Today's decision makers must use a variety of thinking styles, methodologies and creative processes. In this course, you develop your skills as a critical thinker and problem solver. You learn to leverage your personal thinking preferences using tools and techniques based latest thinking.
Who should take this course
Team leaders, department managers and supervisors who are involved in leading and participating in solving their teams' problems, as well as making and implementing decisions.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Introduce a structured model for systematically addressing problems and decisions.
- Practice the use of key decision-making and problem-solving tools and techniques.
- Demonstrate the use of several disciplines in decision-making.
- Effectively use the global benchmark tools for problem-solving such as PDCA, Appreciation Inquiry, the Simplex Process and the Straw Man approach.
- Identify various creative idea-generating tools which can be practically applied at the workplace.
- Apply influencing techniques to enable better decision-making and implementation.
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.