A major portion of every organization's operating cost is spent on outside goods and services. Based on this fact, executive management everywhere is determining that Managing Tenders, Specifications, and Contracts must emerge as a critical core competency if organizations are to increase revenue. This seminar is designed to explore many of the best practices in the initial phases of contracting so that participants will be able to implement the steps needed to create maximum total value for their organization.
Who should take this course
- Contracts, Purchasing, and Project personnel
- Engineering, Operational, and Maintenance personnel
- And all others who are involved in the planning, evaluation, preparation and management of tenders, specifications, awards, and contracts that cover the acquisition of materials, equipment, and services and who are in organizations whose leadership want high levels of competency in those involved in these activities
- Discuss Elements of Good Procurement Process
- Develop methods of Contractor Performance Measurement
- Learn methods of Tender Evaluation
- Review Contract Strategies
- Explore steps in Developing Performance Based Service Contracts
- See examples of important commercial Contract Clauses
- Be presented the Essential Elements Of A Contract
- Be given examples of Contract Checklist
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.