Professional Training Course
The true worth of developing people is often considered to be difficult to measure. If managers adopt a business approach to managing training and development, the function can become a vital contributor to the future success of the organisation.
The programme covers the role of the Training and Development manager. Importantly, the programme also focuses on the alignment of training and development to the short- and long-term direction of the business.
It addresses how to ensure alignment, methods to measure return on Training and Development investment, Training and Development Policy, appraising business situations to establish the learning priorities, developing a learning culture, making the most of what are often tight budgets and the trainer as an internal consultant.
Who should take this course
Training Managers and those who are in a position to influence your company's HR or Training and Development policies, and who have a responsibility for implementing them.
By the end of the programme participants will be better able to:
- Ensure alignment between the training and development offer and the business needs
- Assess the relevance and impact of their current training and development practices
- Compare their processes for ensuring learning effectiveness against other organisations and examples of good practice.
- Critically examine their training and development policy , modifying it in the light of changes in business direction and external influences.
- Carry out a PEST(LE) analysis to ensure relevance of the training and development strategy, policy and practices.
- Appraise their existing TNA practices and make any changes to enhance their effectiveness.
- Choose from a range of methods to evaluate effectiveness and return on investment.
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.