Professional Training Course
This unique assessment-based certificate program has expert facilitators working closely with you to help you master all aspects of training delivery. With this program, you will identify areas where you excel, and where you have opportunities for growth. You will benefit from collaborative and concrete training, and then be invited to assess your skills and knowledge.
Proving your ability will earn you the respected title of ATD Master Trainer. Become part of this exclusive group today. Be properly prepared as the role of the trainer evolves and more is demanded of your talent and time. The ATD Master Trainer Program is a unique assessment-based certificate offering that covers the entire process of delivering training, including assessment, preparation, creating a positive learning environment, facilitating learning, and evaluating learning. Grounded in theory and focused on practice and application, this program will develop your professional capacity in this area of expertise.
Who should take this course
ATD Education programs are designed primarily for learning professionals - trainers, instructional designers, and organizational development practitioners - but also greatly benefit anyone within an organization who is responsible for developing others, from managers to human resources specialists.
ATD strongly recommends participants have at least one to two years of exposure or experience with presenting or training.
By the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Diagnose your current ability in delivering training, with the ATD Master Trainer Self-Assessment tool
- Prepare for a training session 3. Conduct a needs and audience analysis to determine the need for training
- Identify measurable learning objectives 5. Apply adult learning principles
- Establish an environment conducive to learning
- Create diverse opportunities for participants to connect with the content
- Facilitate learning using best practice techniques
- Practice learner-centred training methods and alternatives to lectures
- Develop strategies for different learning needs
- Identify challenges in the classroom, and select and apply the most effective solutions
- Enhance your capacity to design effective audio visuals and learning aids and use them successfully in your training
- Evaluate training at the "Four Levels": participant satisfaction, learning, application and behavior change, and business impact
- Identify strengths of delivering face-to-face training and online learning, and determine best practice that apply to both environments
- Demonstrate core and comprehensive knowledge in delivering training, including principles, models, and trends
- Demonstrate the ATD essential skills in delivering training, including preparation, creating a positive learning environment, facilitating learning, managing challenges, and evaluating learning.
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.