This one week course covers practical considerations essential to achieve major improvements in planning, buying, storing, and disposing of the vast array of materials and spare parts needed in the oil and gas industry. Evolving best practices by major oil and gas companies are explored under three inter-related modules - inventory management, warehousing, and investment recovery.
Who should take this course
Professional and management personnel who have responsibility for materials, spare parts, and supplies needed to support any refinery, gas plant, onshore/offshore production, or other industry operations.
- How to provide better customer service for long lead or critical materials and spare parts essential to the success of any well field operation, offshore platform, refinery, gas plant, or chemical processing facility
- How to establish the best methods of inventory analysis and create performance measures for min/max and order point systems
- How to use supplier stocking programs, consigned inventory, and integrated supply agreements
- How inventory systems use forecasting techniques and what can be done to improve them
- How to improve warehousing efficiency, layout, and space utilization for better inventory management
- How to improve inventory record accuracy and physical control of materials to lower inventory levels and increase space utilization
- Best practices used to manage surplus or inactive assets and increase investment recovery dollars
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.