Professional Training Course
Manpower Planning has grown in importance over the years to be seen as having a direct correlation in the longer-term ability of International Business to compete globally.
As a key business requirement, organisations must have clear processes, in order to devise and deliver the Manpower Planning strategy; we will discuss a number of real strategies and approaches used by international businesses in order to maximize the benefits for both the individual and most importantly the organisation.
Having a clear strategy will enable business to make informed decisions to achieve a balanced approach, how to assess the requirements, when to develop current staff or, actively recruit external candidates into the organisation to satisfy future demands. In this programme we will consider how to maximise the use of resources in order to develop the right people at the right time for the future.
Having attended this programme you will have gained sufficient knowledge and insights to put them into practice immediately and you will:
- Understand how to measure, predict and therefore manage future organisational trends
- Consider the balance between developing individual's contribution and future business requirements
- Appreciate the relationship between operational and human resource management
- Adopt the most appropriate approach to deliver your businesses manpower planning process
- Develop process management skills in order to maximize the effective use of resources
- Experience, and be in a position to implement new dynamic manpower planning processes
Who should take this course
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Manpower planning managers/consultants/supervisors
- HR. personnel who's key accountability is manpower planning
- Succession/Emergency Planners
- Managers who are interested in succession planning and improving resource management
- Individuals who have recently experienced the challenges of manpower planning and/or creating the business strategy
- Facilitators who operate across the business planning functions
- Consider a number of strategic models for the successful delivery of manpower planning
- Master and be able to use methods to explore predictive trends and data
- Be able to us data to construct potential outcomes and calculate monetary implications
- Re-energise interviewing techniques, appraisal processes and manpower planning systems
- Create a methodology to present business information effectively
- Be aware of both organisational and individual measurement tools and the links between the two
- Develop individual business techniques in order to manage the manpower planning process
- Examine a number of clearly worked examples from the world of international business for your reference and use back at work
- Plan and implement action plans for yourself and individuals/managers involved in the manpower planning process
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.