This course will enable participants to negotiate effectively within the PPP process and develop the key skills and behaviours for project and contract management.
Who should take this course
People who have or are planning to take on the responsibilities for PPP contract negotiation and management.
- Identify and understand the role, responsibilities and competencies of the effective contract negotiator
- Implement and effective contract negotiation process
- Identify and overcome key barriers to effective management
- Develop a systematic approach to the key stages of the negotiation process
- Implement effective measurement and bench marking of key stages of the project process to enable effective management
- Understand the unique challenges of PPP contract management and the application of effective tools and techniques
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.