Professional Training Course
- Is your equipment (fixed or mobile) failing before planned replacement?
- Are you unable to execute maintenance tasks because spare parts are not available?
- Have you made significant investment in CBM methods and tools but struggle to realize the benefit?
- Do you have lots of data from oil analyses but still struggling to accurately predict your equipment breakdowns?
- Do you know how to determine optimum asset life?
- Are you struggling to justify the economics of asset replacement?
- Are you having difficulties in deciding whether to rebuild or replace your equipment to minimize the life cycle costs?
- Do you need to optimize your emergency spare requirements?
- If you answer YES to any of the above questions, this seminar is for you.
Who should take this course
- Professionals of Plant operations
- Facility Professionals
- Maintenance or Reliability professionals who are responsible for maintaining and managing the physical equipment assets of a Plant/Facility
- The ideal candidate for this seminar is an Engineer, Professional of Plant operations, Facility Professional, Maintenance or Reliability professional who is responsible for maintaining and managing the physical equipment assets of a Plant/Facility. He or she represents large Facilities and Plants from industries such as Oil and Gas, Petrochemical and Fertilizer, Pulp and Paper, Cement and Ceramics, Power Generation and Utilities, Primary Metals, and Heavy Manufacturing and Facilities.
The objectives of the program can be summarized as follows:
- To focus on the techniques of optimization - the single most important thrust of this learning program. Whether the decision is about work-crew sizes, or the replacement of component-parts or entire equipment units, the concept of making the very best, most optimal, decision will be the principal concern of the training program.
- The concept of making the very best, most optimal, decision will be the principal concern of the training program.
- To equip the participating maintenance managers, planners and schedulers and engineers with the know-how to select the most appropriate analytical tools for their maintenance decision-making.
- Reflecting the growing focus of industrial safety and the profusion of safety-related litigation - think of transportation accidents, chemical spills, and mining disasters - the program will show how safety objectives relate to the optimization models, and will underline the advantages of having a well-documented and rigorously-executed program of maintenance and replacement.
- To introduce the critical decision-making topics that can make a significant difference to the in-service time of equipment, to the costs related to doing maintenance too often or too seldom, and the optimization of asset utilization.
- To not only cover the classic need-to-know material in the area, but to acquaint the participants with leading-edge and on-the-horizon approaches that they will encounter in the near future.
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.