Planning and organizing are two of the key functions performed by any manager or supervisor. By improving these skills participants will improve productivity and feel more in control and satisfied in their work roles.
The participants will work on real-life case studies and in-tray activities to help them identify and understand better planning and organization management through practical activities.
Who should take this course
Managers, supervisors and employees who feel they are not in control of their day-to-day planning and organization for a variety of reasons.
The participants will be given an opportunity to take a closer look at their own development needs in a mini-workshop on Day 2 of the program:
- What Is The Difference Between 'Planning And Organization' And 'Time Management'?
- Identifying Your Development Areas (Quiz)
- Personal Time Stealers & Professional Time Stealers
- The People Factor
- Time Management Styles
- Time & Your Energy Levels
- Understanding The Importance Of Assertiveness In Planning And Organizing
- Goal Setting
- Urgent Vs Important Matrix
- Scheduling Tools
- Organizing Your Workspace
- Eliminating Procrastination
- Delegating Effectively
- Identifying and Dealing with Stress
About Course Provider
SMART Management Training and Consultancy is a UK-based work training provider. We specialize in providing you with high-quality training and development opportunities aimed at individuals and corporates across the Gulf and Africa (UAE, GCC and Africa).
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.