Professional Training Course
Through this workshop, you will learn about the elements of supply chain management and what makes supply chains tick.
Getting the right product in the right place, at the right time, at the right cost involves careful management of the order cycle and inventory. You will learn about classic supply chain design as well as some of the choices involved in matching the supply chain to the needs of your organisation - what is involved in lean, green and agile supply chains.
You will look into supply chain dynamics and systems, the balancing of supply and demand and the nature of supply chain risk. As a result of attending, you will be conversant in many of the key ideas and principles that are used in the modern supply chain and be equipped to contribute in an informed way to the way it works in your organisation.
Who should take this course
This workshop is for people who are new to a supply chain role or are working closely with supply chain specialists.
This is a more extended version of the one-day Introduction to Supply Chain Management and is intended for those wanting a more in-depth understanding of current thinking in this area.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain the key elements of supply chain management and some of the choices used in classic supply chain management
- Be able to describe and differentiate between lean, agile and green supply chains and be able to match each to the needs of different organisations and projects
- Explain what Whiplash is and know how to mitigate its effects
- Contribute in an informed way to discussions on supply chain systems, optimisation and improvement
- Understand how sales and operations planning is used to balance supply and demand in organisations
- Identify and manage common sources of supply chain risk
- Apply your knowledge to situations involving supply chain improvement and partnering.
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.