This 5-day seminar enables delegates to assess both project and project management performance. This will enable them to establish effective improvement roadmaps in order to pursue project excellence. Explanations of the most current generally accepted practices of project management are reinforced through practical application in a workshop style approach. This then enables learners to assess the performance of managers and project teams against these practices.
Who should take this course
This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
Associate project managers, project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team members
At the end of this seminar, you will learn to:
- Recognize effective project management governance structures
- Determine and communicate how the ANSI standard PMBoK framework positions generally accepted practices
- Review and appreciate the various skills explored by the project manager competency development framework (PMCD).
- Use the PMBoK framework and the PMCD to assess project manager's competencies from the perspective of both project technical decisions and personal or leadership effectiveness
- Understand how project management best practices are identified in the PMI Organizational Project Management Maturity model (OPM3).
- Use the OPM3 to assess your project management maturity and determine improvement roadmaps
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.