Personalised services, segmentation, demand management, open/big data, digital and mobile technology: these are just a few of the phrases being used to describe how public services need to adapt to modern ways of life. This programme will show you how to make services relevant to individual citizens, both in terms of improving the consumer experience and in driving out waste and inefficiency - leading to better use of taxpayer resources.
This challenging programme is not just about a set of tools and techniques, although many of the most up to date practical examples are used from both the public and private sectors, including ideas from global corporations that can be adopted to add real value in the public sector.
It will get you to think and act differently in understanding your role in leading the planning and delivery of customer driven public services, demonstrating how citizens are assets that can be part of the solutions - and not just passive recipients of a service.
You will be shown how to work from outcomes and through a "commissioning tree" to come up with the best solutions to meet citizens' needs and be challenged to think and work across government and not just from your own perspective; this will help you develop a "process" mentality, rather than one that concentrates on structures.
Who should take this course
- Be a leader in delivering systems change in public service improvement
- Work from outcomes and improve effectiveness and efficiency in service planning and delivery
- Understand how to link in to policy and organisational changes happening across government to get the best results for the people you serve
- Use the skills and operational tools in public services that will be needed in the future to respond to "demanding" citizens
- Develop your role in strategic data management to drive improvements in Public Services
- Utilise co-design and co-production principles and explore how citizens can collaborate with you to deliver service delivery
- Segment your citizens, and use behavioural insights to get things right for different people
- Adopt a "Balanced Citizen Scorecard" approach, to evaluate the impact of changes from different stakeholders' perspectives
- Optimise the key role of digital engagement in new public services to maximise impact
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.