Professional Training Course
The Procurement function has developed from a simple administrative function to a fully fledged strategic business unit. No longer is it sufficient to simply turn requisitions into orders and then await the delivery of the goods or services. It therefore imperative for Procurement to constantly deliver value to the organisation by delivering products and services that contributes to the well-being of the organisation.
In order to do this, Best Practices have to be implemented on four levels:
- This seminar will address the necessary conditions at all four levels for those delegates who want to implement high-performing Procurement functions.
Who should take this course
- Contracts, Purchasing, and Procurement personnel
- Project, Engineering, Operational, and Maintenance, personnel who are involved in the planning, and execution of purchases and contracts
- All involved in the acquisition of materials, equipment, and services and who are in organizations whose leadership want high levels of competency in those involved in these activities
- Understand the evolution in Procurement
- Discuss the inputs, outputs and processes of the system
- Develop meaningful performance measurements
- Learn the necessary conditions to be taken on all four levels
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.