Key highlights of the course are:
- Background to the standards and the benefits
- Key elements
- Implementation of the Management Systems
- The roles and responsibilities of the individuals concerned
- Tools and techniques for identifying and resolving issues
Who should take this course
Directors, Senior Management with responsibilities for implementation or maintenance of ISO and OHSAS standards, Heads of Departments including Quality, Health & Safety and Environment Managers who wish to see how all three standards operate together, Section Heads and Supervisors who wish to complement both their understanding of the 'bigger picture' of their organisation and its context, and their ability to lead QHSE teams.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Have a better understanding of the standards and terminology used
- Understand how the process for implementation of the standards works
- Understand your own specific role and responsibilities as well as other members of your team
- Be familiar with tools and techniques for detecting and solving problems revealed during site inspections and audits
- Be able to prepare for and assist with an independent certification assessment and surveillance visits
- Develop a culture for continuous improvement within the organization
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.