Learn how to effectively identify, assess and document risks with our 1 week course on Risk Evaluation and Management. At the end of the program, you will have gained the skills the carry out comprehensive risk assessments.
Make sure your business is complying with the Management of Health & Safety at Work Act by training yourself or your staff to make a suitable and sufficient assessment of the risks to workers and the public.
Who should take this course
Ideal for employees or managers who want a general overview of Risk Assessment and how it can be incorporated into an organisation.
- Demonstrate an understanding of employers' and employees' responsibilities under the Management of Risk
- Carry out the risk assessment process by recognising and quantifying common hazards in the workplace.
- Conduct and complete a risk assessment in the workplace
- Complete a short assessment which leads to an IOSH Risk Assessment certificate
IOSH Introduction to Risk Assessment Training Course Content
- Introduction to Health and Safety Legislation
- Identify and list legislation relating to risk assessment
- The Health and Safety at Work act
- Explain employers' and employees' responsibilities under the Health and Safety at Work Act
- Introduction to the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations
- Explain employers' and employees' responsibilities under the Management of health and Safety at Work Regulations
The Risk Assessment Process - Define the terms "hazard", "consequence" and "likelihood" - List common hazards - Demonstrate how to quantify risk - Understand the risk assessment process - Demonstrate an ability to complete a risk assessment
Risk Control Management
- Explain the hierarchy of control measures
- Explain when a risk assessment should be reviewed
- Conducting a Risk Assessment
- Complete a Risk assessment
At the end of the course candidates will be require to carry out:
- A 10-question multiple choice/short answer paper
- A risk assessment/risk control form using a photograph scenario
Successful candidates will receive an IOSH Risk Assessment certificate.
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.