Does your organization lack passion, energy, self-reliance and drive?
If so, here's your chance to create a motivating and engaging workplace where people develop and live up to their potential. The Situational Leadership
Who should take this course
Individuals in leadership roles, including executives, managers at all levels, project managers, team leaders and supervisors.
- Improve communication and become a more trusted and credible leader
- Learn how to use situational leadership to achieve greater productivity by infusing energy, self-reliance and drive within your employees
- Create a collaborative work environment to achieve faster sustainable results
- Avoid the negative outcomes of oversupervision and undersupervision
- Obtain a critical thinking process for analyzing, diagnosing, and acting according to the situation
- Increase your effectiveness in setting goals, providing clear direction, listening, observing, monitoring and giving feedback
- Retain your most talented employees by being more responsive to their development needs
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.