Professional Training Course
Module introduces students with the concept of strategic management. Through the process of strategy design students get acquainted with mission, vision and strategic goal setting approach. Methods for evaluation of external factors and competitiveness as well as internal strengths and weakness are included (EFE and IFE matrix, Competitiveness matrix and PEST analysis). Different business strategies (expansion, mergers and acquisitions, diversification vertical integration) are taught together with their management aspects. Selection and strategy analysis encompasses application of SWOT, SPACE; BCG and QSPM matrices. Module put emphasis on the modern agribusiness, EU and World food market. Case method is extensively used.
Who should take this course
Anyone interested to learn this course.
- Critically evaluate and apply strategical management within the field of agriculture and agribusiness.
- Structurally and independently analyze external and internal factors of the agribusiness companies (chose and apply strategic management methods in creation, analysis and strategy implementation).
- Solve analytical strategical decision problems within the field of agriculture and agribusiness.
- Decide, create and suggest adequate strategies.
- Independently and in cooperation evaluate the implementation of strategies within authorities, agribusiness companies, cooperatives and farmers organizations.
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.