Professional Training Course
This course provides participants with strategies for effective supervision, and the skills and knowledge required to lead a team or work group in a business environment. The course includes developing plans, providing leadership and supervising the performance of a work team.
Who should take this course
First level or prospective supervisors.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define the scope, nature and responsibility of the supervisory role and the challenges this role places on them.
- Effectively communicate verbally and non-verbally with others.
- Define and implement a number of motivational theories.
- Identify their teamwork style and build an effective team.
- Demonstrate professional techniques in providing positive discipline.
- Apply different skills in interpersonal problem-solving and conflict management.
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.