This course aims to help participants develop strategic thinking, and use the strategic management process to develop missions and objectives and carry out strategic analysis and decision-making.
Who should take this course
An understanding of how finance and accounting influences strategic decision-making is crucial for every role and at every management level in the organization. In addition to interns, financial analysts, financial controllers, accountants and others active in the planning process this seminar has been designed for business professionals from:
- sales and marketing
- project management
- human resources
- and any other non-financial areas that need or wish to understand the financial aspects of the strategic decision-making process.
The objectives of this seminar are to enable delegates to:
- Take strategic decisions supported by a solid financial understanding
- Link strategic planning with budgeting, costing and performance measurement
- Support the achievement of goals and objectives with ad-hoc resource allocation
- Understand the structure of the financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement)
- Understand how costs behave
- Explore traditional and innovative approaches to Budgeting and Cost Control
- Use the technique of discounted cash flow (DCF) for capital budgeting and evaluation of capital project investment, using net present value (NPV) and internal rate of return (IRR)
- Connect the financial and non-financial elements of strategic decisions and analysis
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.