This course focuses on the ways in which leaders must recognize and respond to a variety of competing value propositions both within and outside their organizations. Whereas practical leadership typically involves the creation of incentive systems, values-based leadership also motivates through the creation of norms, by example and inspiration. In today's world leaders are expected to not only appreciate competing value propositions but also be able to articulate and advocate principles and standards of behaviour. To achieve these goals requires the ability to anticipate not only how others will respond to the interaction between incentives and values-based approaches but also how emotions drive attitudes and behaviour.
Values-based leadership ultimately involves the ability to take the disparate value propositions of various stakeholders and integrate them into a coherent vision. Doing so requires the capacity to make tough choices, to take a stand and to offer an articulate and coherent justification for one's decisions. The course helps to develop this ability to consider a wide-range of value perspectives and to integrate them when making hard decisions.
Who should take this course
Those responsible for/managers working with the development of Value-based Leadership.
- Identification of the values that shall pervade the company.
- Training managers who will ensure that the company's common values will grow from within and from the bottom of the organisation.
- Establishment and clarification of the values in the organisation.
- Development of a leadership style characterised by the company's common values.
- Development of group leaders with the behaviour and attitude that reflect the company's common values in practice.
- Understanding of the way in which you as manager inspire people and are an example in concrete actions.
- Creation of participation, commitment and job satisfaction through common values shared by all employees.
- Development of the value basis as a clear signpost for a more effective and successful organisation.
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.