Warehouses, stores and stock control management is an intensive five day course, for those who want to understand and implement the essential tools for managing warehousing and stores and stock control.
Participants are shown how to evaluate procedures and make needed changes to methods to improve customer service whilst achieving resource reductions; eliminate wasteful costs; avoid internal problems that limit performance; obtain added value for money.
Who should take this course
Those involved in any or all functions of materials and supply chain management (inventory, warehousing, purchasing and transportation) who are concerned with successfully providing acceptable customer or user service at a minimum cost; also, for anyone who needs to know more about the role of materials management.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define the objectives and functions of materials and supply chain management (stock control, purchasing, stores and physical distribution) and how they relate to each other.
- Classify stock items based on the ABC classification model.
- Forecast future demand for different stock items.
- Set Re-Order Points (ROP), EOQ and safety stocks for different stock items.
- Explain the basic purchasing process and demonstrate how to apply the Incoterms.
- Apply best practices in warehouses to maintain accurate inventory records.
- List the various transportation functions and costs.
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.