Balancing work and life is important to increase productivity and satisfaction in both. This course helps you to manage your time better and work less while producing better results. It also assists to focus on prioritising tasks, set accurate and achievable goals, and communicate better with peers at work and family at home.
Who should take this course
Open to all
After completing this course, participants will have learned to:
- Understand the benefits of a work-life balance
- Recognise the signs of an unbalanced life
- Learn about employer resources for a balanced lifestyle
- Telecommunicate effectively
- Master time management and goal setting
- Leave work stress at work, and home stress at home
- Work at a home office productively
- Manage time
- Find the most effective work methods for you
- Improve life at home by spending time alone
- Draw a boundary between work and home
- Create a balance at work and at home
- Learn to manage stress
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.