About this Course:
Skills & Secrets to Be a World Class Professional Executive Assistant with Gaby Abdelgadir. Discover how to improve your performance with less anxiety as a PA. Gaby has been a Professional Assistant for over 40 years in 3 countries and in four languages at the highest levels for upper level executives.
12 Secrets of the Professional Executive Assistant:
- Professional Relationships
- Being Supportive
- Being Bold
- Thoughts what to Avoid
- Thoughts on Foul Language (Don't!)
- Being Technical
- This program Skills & Secrets to Be a World Class Professional Executive Assistant was developed by Gaby Abdelgadir with assistance from Michael Ballard
- Do have Gaby present at your next event you can reach her through this website in the Q&A section. Thank you.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to be a professional assistant
- Anyone that wants a refresher on what key attributes a PA needs
- A manager looking to better understand the what it takes to be a PA
- Be open to another point of view
- Be willing to practice
- Know that self-improvement turns a job into a career
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Any one who desires to learn it.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- 17 skills/attitudes to adopt and use to be more professional
- Insights into the what it takes to be a high quality PA
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.