About this Course:
Learn how to practice animation even if you don't know how to draw.
This course is divided in 3 parts:
- Theory (Secrets to do awesome animation with no drawing skills and how to make interesting characters no matter how simple they look)
- Rigging (A series of tutorials that teaches you how to rig a character step by step)
- Animation (Another series of tutorials that teaches you how to animate body language for simple characters)
There are a couple of things you need to understand to achieve simple animations:
- Body Language
- Emotional Expression
- Character Relationships
- What makes a good story
- And for your character you only need a Body Arms Legs and a Mouth. Eyes are optional.
If a simple circle has personality people will watch it. Our personal purpose is to help anyone interested in Animation to start practicing with little projects simple Characters and most of all explore the expressiveness of their Body Language and Character Acting. Many people seldom to start learning 2D animation because they are convinced that you need to know how to draw.
While drawing skills can help you to improve that is not the essential skill to do animation. For animation you need to understand the most basic principles in animation like timing anticipation pose to pose. Concepts that Thomas and Johnson 2 of the animation masters in Disney talk about in their famous book Illusion of Life.
This course puts those basic concepts into practice and also explains step by step how to achieve great body language when a character is talking.
What you will get:
- Lifetime Access to all the Lessons: This is not a membership course. We offer a 1 time payment to have full access to all the lessons and if you claim your spot you will have everything for free.
- Downloadable Project Files: You can download the project files to follow along with the tutorials and practice on your own. Heck! You can even skip the Theory and start with Animation!
- Access to Student Discussions: In here you will be able to share any ideas or projects you are currently working on with other fellow students and even ask for help when needed.
- Step by Step In Depth Explanations: The course covers everything from Theory to Practice. You will learn how to set up your characters and why with tutorials to help you animate them.
- Printable Workbooks: Thanks to all the feedback from all the students in our other courses we decided to add Practical Guides that will help you set your characters easier.
- Full HD Video Tutorials: All the lessons were recorded in Full HD so you can see every detail and every step of the process. Every click and every keyboard stroke is shown.
- You don't have to know anything this is a STARTER. But some experience in After Effects helps
Who should take this course
What is the target audience?:
- Absolute beginners who don't have any drawing skills and would like to learn animation
- Not for students with a lot of experience in Character Animation
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Design Simple Characters
- Do Character Animation expressing with body language
- Introduction to the course
- Character Emotion
- Character Design
- Planning a Project
- Introduction to Rigging Tutorials
- Rigging The Character
- Preparing Controllers
- Working with the Mouth
- Emotional Lip Sync
- Technical Tips to Know Before Animating
- Animation Tutorials
- Wrapping Up The Course
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.