About this Course:
In this course, you'll learn how to write copy that grabs attention and motivates prospects to buy. I designed this course for anyone who wants a shortcut to learning how to write great copy. By the end of this course, you'll be able to write copy that gets noticed, gets read and gets results.
You and I will examine the most successful advertising campaign in history. I'm talking about the newspaper ads for Volkswagen that ran during the 1960s and 1970s. This campaign took a boring, ugly, unknown product and made it one of the most talked-about, popular products in history. I'm going to show you dozens of ads from this campaign. Each one is a case study in how to write clever, powerful, funny, amazing copy.
You'll see how a successful ad is built. We'll cover headlines, visuals, opening lines, body copy, format of a sales pitch, testimonials, features and benefits, reader engagement, humour, irony, keys to being original, endings, and plenty more.
I designed this course for two people: copywriters who want to improve their craft, and aspiring copywriters who want to learn what actually works in copywriting.
This course contains no theory-just dozens of examples of copy that works, and a detailed explanation of why it works. To get a good idea of what we'll cover, preview some of the lessons below. Then take this course. Forty years from now, people might be talking about your copy. Hey, you never know.
Students must know how to write well in English
Who should take this course
Who this course is for:
- Any copywriter who wants to learn copywriting tips from the most successful print advertising campaign in history
- Copywriters who want to perfect their craft
- Writers who want to learn the basics of how to write effective print advertising copy
- This course is not for people who want tips on SEO copywriting
- This course does not deal with online copywriting
- This course does not offer any advice on how to start a copywriting business
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Write headlines that grab attention
- Write headlines that compel prospects to read the body copy
- Write headlines that work with visuals
- Write opening lines that compel readers to read the rest of the ad
- Use irony to grab attention
- Follow a simple, step-by-step formula for writing body copy
- Build trust with body copy
- Find and write unusual testimonials
- Write effective endings to a sales message
- Write copy that keeps readers reading right to the end
- Write clever, effective endings to sales copy
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.