About this Course:
We are excited to present you a course series that stands out.
- This BI program is different than the rest of the materials available online.
These are the precise technical skills recruiters are looking for when hiring BI Analysts. And today, you have the chance of acquiring an invaluable advantage to get ahead of other candidates. This course will be the secret to your success. And your success is our success, so let's make it happen!
- Introduction to Data and Data Science
- Statistics and Excel
- Database theory
- SQL + Tableau
- Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- No prior experience is required. We will start from the very basics
- You'll need to install MySQL, Tableau Public, and Anaconda. We will show you how to do it step by step
- Microsoft Excel 2003, 2010, 2013, 2016, or 365
Who should take this course
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to programming and data science
- Students eager to learn about job opportunities in the field of data science
- Candidates willing to boost their resume by learning how to combine the knowledge of Statistics, SQL, and Tableau in a real-world working environment
- SQL Programmers who want to develop business reasoning and apply their knowledge to the solution of various business tasks
- People interested in a Business Intelligence Analyst career
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
Here are some more details of what you get with The Business Intelligence Analyst Course:
- Introduction to Data and Data Science - Make sense of terms like business intelligence, traditional and big data, traditional statistical methods, machine learning, predictive analytics, supervised learning, unsupervised learning, reinforcement learning, and many more;
- Statistics and Excel - Understand statistical testing and build a solid foundation. Modern software packages and programming languages are automating most of these activities, but this part of the course gives you something more valuable - critical thinking abilities;
- Database theory - Before you start using SQL, it is highly beneficial to learn about the underlying database theory and acquire an understanding of why databases are created and how they can help us manage data
- SQL - when you can work with SQL, it means you don't have to rely on others sending you data and executing queries for you. You can do that on your own. This allows you to be independent and dig deeper into the data to obtain the answers to questions that might improve the way your company does its business
- Tableau - one of the most powerful and intuitive data visualization tools available out there. Almost all large companies use such tools to enhance their BI capabilities. Tableau is the #1 best-in-class solution that helps you create powerful charts and dashboards
- Learning a programming language is meaningless without putting it to use. That's why we integrate SQL and Tableau, and perform several real-life Business Intelligence tasks
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.