With Global Edulink’s Accounting and Bookkeeping Diploma – Level 3 online training, you’ll learn how to prepare the books for partnerships and limited companies and gain in-depth, practical, real-world accounting knowledge that is recognised by respected organisations.
The course incorporates a wide range of subjects including:
- Beginning accounting – Including what sorts of decisions to make when setting up an accounting system
- Forms of accounting – Incorporating financial, management and tax accounting
- Keeping inventory and tracking sales – Gain an understanding of inventory management, tracking sales and balancing cash
- Controlling and managing expenses – Inclusive of payroll management with a focus on financial liabilities
- Avoiding illegal accounting – Highlights what improper accounting procedures look like and the consequences of such
- Introduction to bookkeeping – Concentrating on single- and double-entry bookkeeping
- Proper bookkeeping and uses – Including gaining knowledge of how to effectively prepare financial documents
- Tax accounting – Understand tax and their record keeping, reporting, and filing
- Handling an audit – Includes how to prepare for internal and external audits
Who should take this course
If you’re looking to progress in your accountancy training, this level 3 diploma online course will develop your understanding of complex financial data processes and practical bookkeeping skills
Bookkeepers looking to achieve full accounting status.
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Career options after graduation
How can You Book this Course?
You can directly purchase this course via GulfTalent or by login to globaledulink.co.uk website or call to our Help Desk - 00442034097966.
- Module 1- Accounting Fundamentals
- Module 2- Different Forms Of Accounting
- Module 3- Understanding Of Your Accounts
- Module 4- Inventory Control & Sales Tracking
- Module 5- How To Control And Manage Expenses
- Module 6- How To Avoid Illegal Accounting
- Module 7- Fundamentals Of Bookkeeping
- Module 8- Accurate Bookkeeping And Uses
- Module 9- Tax Accounting
- Module 10-Process Of Audit
Benefits You Will Gain:
High Quality E-Learning Study Materials And Mock Exams.
Tutorials/Materials From The Industry Leading Experts.
24/7 Access To The Learning Portal.
Benefit Of Applying Nus Extra Discount Card.
Recognised Accredited Qualification.
Excellent Customer Service And Administrative Support.
Successful Candidates Will Be Awarded Diploma In Accounting And Bookkeeping – Level 3.
About Course Provider
Global Edulink is a well-established Professional and Vocational training provider in the United Kingdom and it aims to meet the employment needs of the youth and people in the United Kingdom and other parts of the world. Global Edulink builds a bridge for the gap in employability skills, in response to the demands of a changing workforce. Global Edulink is widely known as a one of leading providers of high quality Employability Skills, professional & Vocational training and workforce development service and it has built up an excellent reputation of delivering of professional and vocational training throughout the UK and rest of the world.
The institute has been offering numbers of professional and Vocational courses including SIA Security Courses, Teacher Training courses, Business & Office administration courses, Health and Social Care courses, Project Management course, Accounting courses, Beauty Therapy, Customer Service courses and IT courses as core disciplines.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.