This course will cover the two main areas of finance & accounting :
- The Income Statement / Profit & Loss Statement and what to look out for in business meetings
- The Balance Sheet and why this important statement is not complicated even though the US and UK have a different style of presenting it
- No previous knowledge is required other than basic business knowledge
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
- This course assumes that you either work in a business or have entrepreneurial ambitions to control your own business
- People wanting a career in a Finance department
- Non-accounting executive who needs to understand more about the Company's finances
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Entrepreneurs who want to quickly learn the language of business
- Managers Directors Vice Presidents that want to be taken seriously by their colleagues and bosses
- Anybody who is planning a start-up business
- Accounting for Beginners
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.