About this Course:
RECEIVE AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNISED QUALIFICATION IN 'ACUPRESSURE THERAPY' UPON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THIS COURSE!
Internationally Recognised Qualification:
This course has been created for students of all levels to teach them 50 key Acupressure Points they can use to treat 50 COMMON CONDITIONS! Before embarking on the course videos, please go to the Bonus Material - Downloads section and download the course manual, treatment charts & protocol which you can use as a visual aid to assist you during the video lessons.
This course covers a specific 1 Point Treatment Protocol that treats the following 50 Common Conditions (Your Health is Quite Literally - In Your Hands!):
- Acupressure for Acne
- Acupressure for Allergies/Hay Fever
- Acupressure for Anger/Irritability
- Acupressure for Arthritis/Rheumatism
- Acupressure for Anxiety
- Acupressure for Back Pain (Lower)
- Acupressure for Back Pain (Upper)
- Acupressure for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Acupressure for Concentration/Mental Clarity
- Acupressure for Congestion/Head Cold
- Acupressure for Constipation
- Acupressure for Cough/Sore Throat
- Acupressure for Depression
- Acupressure for Dizziness/Vertigo
- Acupressure for Earache/Hearing Problems
- Acupressure for Emotional Trauma
- Acupressure for Eye Strain
- Acupressure for Fatigue
- Acupressure for Fear/Insecurity
- Acupressure for Grief/Sadness
- Acupressure for Hangover
- Acupressure for Heart Palpitations
- Acupressure for Hip Pain/Immobility
- Acupressure for Hot Flashes
- Acupressure for Indigestion
- Acupressure for Infertility/Impotence
- Acupressure for Insomnia
- Acupressure for Knee Pain
- Acupressure for Leg Cramps
- Acupressure for Low Libido
- Acupressure for Low Self Esteem
- Acupressure for Menstrual Cramps
- Acupressure for Migraine
- Acupressure for Motion Sickness
- Acupressure for Nausea
- Acupressure for Neck Ache/Stiffness
- Acupressure for Poor Memory
- Acupressure for PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Acupressure for Respiratory Problems
- Acupressure for Sciatica
- Acupressure for Shoulder Pain
- Acupressure for Sinus Conditions
- Acupressure for Skin Toning
- Acupressure for Sprained Ankle
- Acupressure for Stress
- Acupressure for Tendonitis
- Acupressure for Tension Headache
- Acupressure for Toothache
- Acupressure for Varicose Veins
- Acupressure for Water Retention
Students who sign up for this course will get instant access to a 66 page course manual and a set of 50 Beautifully Illustrated Acupressure Treatment Charts - in Full Colour covering a specific 1 Point Treatment Protocol that treats 50 Common Conditions and treatment protocol for each of the illustrated charts - this is a step by step guide that teaches students how to perform the Acupressure Treatment.
The information in this course is delivered in a simplistic way making it very easy for students to learn and apply the techniques to work on themselves, on family, friends or clients.
This course has also been accredited internationally so students who complete this course will receive an Internationally Recognised Qualification in 'Acupressure Therapy'.
Some common benefits you can expect from an Acupressure Treatment include:
- Relief from stress & tension
- A more relaxed body & mind
- Increased blood circulation
- A faster removal of toxic waste
- An increase in energy levels
- Relief from head, neck, shoulder & back ache and
- An overall sense of well-being
- So why not sign up today and see how quickly the positive effects of Acupressure can bring improvement to your life?
- No previous experience in Acupressure is necessary as full training will be provided. All you will need is a device on which you can access the course
- You should be able to use a PC at beginner level
Who should take this course
Who this course is for:
This course has been created for students of 'All Levels'.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Receive an Internationally Recognised Qualification in Acupressure Therapy
- Obtain Membership and Practitioner Insurance with an International Institute at a discounted rate
- Get themselves listed online under 'Acupressure Therapy'
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.