In this course, you will learn how to:
- Create a responsive design interface for your question slides in Adobe Captivate using fluid boxes
- Setup variables to keep track of the selections made by the users of your eLearning course
- Write advanced actions that will form the basis of the interaction for your users
- Write conditional actions that will validate if your user has submitted the correct answers to your questions
- Convert your questions to become scored final quiz questions
- Adobe Captivate (2017 Release) for the Mac or PC or newer
Who should take this course
Anyone who wants to get more advanced with Adobe Captivate.
Course Completion Certificate.
What will you learn:
- Build your own responsive design interface using fluid boxes
- Build your own advanced actions to perform the various functions associated with multiple choice questions
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.