About this Course:
Adobe Experience Manager Basics course is a very high level overview of some of AEM's features focused mostly on helping you understand them at a very high level so you can start increasing your knowledge in future more specific AEM courses.
This particular AEM course covers the following:
- What is AEM (a Content Management System or CMS by Adobe in which you can create websites similar to Drupal, Wordpress or other CMSs - I spoiled the surprise I know)
- How to install an author and a publish instance
- How to edit pages using the the classic and the touch UI
- Some authoring modes like edit, design and preview
- What are components, templates, clientlibs, etc
- And a simple project for you to apply some of the concepts seen in the course
- At the end of this course you will have a better understanding of what AEM is when to look for certain things like pages, components and templates
- You should have some programming experience
- You should have access to an Adobe Experience Manager instance (it should be provided by your company or client)
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Any one who desires to learn it.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Understand AEM at a very high level
- Be able to identify how a simple app is structured
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.