About this Course:
Adobe Fireworks CS5: New Features Workshop course begins by teaching you the foundations of Fireworks and will quickly show you how to create vector shapes and design a logo. You will also learn to work with text, bitmaps and layers before moving onto creating interactive buttons using slices, hot spots and rollovers.
Finally, you will explore wireframing, RIA, AIR and mobile prototyping and how Fireworks allows you to design in multiple pages and even export standards compliant CSS.
- Adobe Fireworks CS5 in order to do the exercises within the lectures
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Any one who desires to learn it.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Understand how to work in Fireworks
- Be Familiar with the CSS Export Feature within Fireworks
- Completely convert a Fireworks web page design into an HTML and CSS web page
- Extend the capabilities of Fireworks beyond the basic program using extensions.
- Know the importance of properly slicing your design to create the web page
- Be familiar with the basics of HTML and CSS on a web page
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.