Learn how to create working mobile applications using Adobe Flash Lite with this Adobe Flash Lite 2.1 – Creating Mobile Applications course.
Who should take this course
This course is perfect for anyone who would like to work with Adobe Flash, whether they’re new to the software or looking to just get an up to date knowledge.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Get to grips with the major concepts behind working with Adobe Flash Lite and gain insight on how to implement these concepts to create a functioning mobile application.
- Flash Lite development fundamentals, including Flash IDE and mobile emulator.
- Learn how to use the system’s capabilities to code well architected applications.
- How to developer user interface, including controlling visual objects using ActionScript 2.0, defining key functions and dynamically attaching movie clips.
- Learn how to build a mobile games, including score updates, ending the game and detecting stage boundaries and object collisions.
- Gain insight into how to write persistent data to the handset including creating and sharing objects and creating dispatch events.
- Learn how to load dynamic data through XML socket connections and how to create and send XML node messages.
- Learn how to load Flash Lite applications on a Binary Runtime Environment for Wireless (BREW) device.
- Work with sound and video in Flash Lite and learn how to test for video capabilities.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.