MATLAB (matrix laboratory) is a multi-paradigm numerical computing environment and fourth-generation programming language which is frequenlty being used by engineering and science students. While teaching to students and observing different MATLAB related courses on Simpliv for more than six months now. I realized that there is a need for a course which should cover the key data types such as Cells tables time tables structures and Map containers which should provide the students with the essential skills for taking full advantage of MATLAB strengths in data analysis and programming.
In this course we not only cover these data Types but also demonstrates different functions and operation and their conversions to make analysis and programming a greater experience.
The following are the outlines of this course:
- Segment 1: introduction to the Course
- Segment 2: Cell Data Type
- Segment 3: Table Data Type
- Segment 4: Time Table Data Type
- Segment 5: Structures
- Segment 6: Map Containers
- Segment 7: Conversion between Different Data Types
Your Benefits and Advantages
- You receive knowledge from a Ph.D. in Computer science with over 10 years of teaching and 15 years of programming experience and another decade of experience in using MATLAB
- The instructor has 6 courses on simpliv on MATLAB including a best seller course.
- The overall rating in these courses are (4.5/5)
- You have lifetime access to the course.
- You have instant and free access to any updates i add to the course.
- You have access to all Questions and discussions initiated by other students.
- You will receive my support regarding any issues related to the course.
- Check out the curriculum and Freely available lectures for a quick insight.
- You have lifetime access to the course
- You have instant and free access to any updates i add to the course
- You have access to all Questions and discussions initiated by other students
- You will receive my support regarding any issues related to the course
Check out the curriculum and Freely available lectures for a quick insight It's time to take Action! Time is limited and Every second of every day is valuable.
I am excited to see you in the course!
- General know how of MATLAB programming
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Researchers Entrepreneurs Instructors College Students Engineers Programmers Simulators
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn
- The essential and unique MATLAB data types necessary for MATLAB programming and data analysis.
- At the end you can confidently use different data types and structures such as Cells Tables Time Tables Structures and Map Containers.
- You will be able to convert between different data types.
- Introduction to the Course
- Cells Data Type
- Table Data Type
- Time Tables
- Map Containers
- Data Types Conversions
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.