About this Course:
Firestore for iOS
Welcome to beginner Firestore development. In this course you'll learn all about the brand new Firestore a NoSQL document based technology. We start from the ground up and teach you everything you need to know from the fundamentals authentication and a deep dive into Firestore security rules.
Basic Knowledge Of Swift And Xcode Is Assumed
Why Take This Course?
Learning the new Firestore should be taught using real world examples. In this course you're going to learn to code the Developers way. We teach by building real world professional amazing looking apps from start to finish.
Here are some of the things you'll be able to do after taking this course:
- Build your own apps using the new Firestore real time database
- Learn how to create and save data to your Firestore database
- Add powerful login capabilities to your apps using firebase authentication
- Use Firestore security features to protect your database and restrict access to authorized users only
Who this course is for:
- People who want to build advanced iOS apps
- Those who want to create their own startup
- Those looking to get a full time job as a developer
- Business owners
- Students and teenagers
- People who want to make money building apps
If you are a student of our iOS 11: From Beginner to Paid Professional - or have any other basic understanding of iOS development then this is a perfect next step to advanced your iOS and Firestore skills.
Don't forget to join the free live community where you can interact with other students and ask questions to the community.
- Must have a computer with OSX or macOS on it
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?:
- If you have basic experience with iOS development take this course
- If you have basic experience with iOS or mobile development then take this course
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Build a full-stack Uber clone - Both driver and user custom UI maps GPS - everything! re an absolute beginner to macOS development then take this course
- Beginner to advanced Firebase - real time location tracking and data storage of GPS coordinates
- Master Apple MapKit - custom annotations search real time location tracking and more
- Advanced iOS development techniques - custom animation code management UI design back-end data management
- Intro to App and Building App UI
- Setting Up Firebase and Configuring Authentication
- Advanced iOS and Firebase: Displaying Users on MapView
- Advanced iOS and Firebase: Search Functionality
- Advanced iOS and Firebase: Configuring Ride Experience
- Advanced iOS and Firebase: Configuring Start and End a Trip
- Advanced iOS and Firebase: Wrapping Up
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.