Behind every great training session is a lot of preparation and meticulous attention to detail. The truly skilled trainer can make a program exciting. The learners will have fun while they are learning if the facilitator is able to involve their emotions as well as their minds. You will see the involvement, and you will feel the energy. To reach this stage as an adult educator isn't always easy, but success isn't just for the naturally gifted. It is possible for all of us who put effort into our personal growth and development.This course touches on how to plan a successful training session, the role of the trainer, the skills necessary to train adults, accommodating training preferences, using existing materials, stress management, planning a workshop, preparing visual aids, communicating effectively, questioning, Kirkpatrick's levels of evaluation, dealing with difficult situations, team teaching, training preparation and training presentations.
Who should take this course
This course is designed for:
Adult trainers and educators
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Preparing to Learn.
- Session Three: Understanding Learning
- Session Four: Competencies for Adult Educators.
- Session Five: Accommodating Learning Preferences
- Session Six: Increasing Your Expertise
- Session Seven: Using Existing Materials
- Session Eight: Managing the Stress of Training
- Session Nine: Planning a Workshop
- Session Ten: Preparing Visual Aids
- Session Eleven: Your Role as an Effective Communicator
- Session Twelve: Questioning as a Training Technique
- Session Thirteen: Kirkpatrick's Levels of Evaluation
- Session Fourteen: On-the-Job Support
- Session Fifteen: Dealing with Difficult Situations
- Session Sixteen: Training in Different Forums
- Session Seventeen: Team Teaching
- Session Eighteen: Training Preparation
- Session Nineteen: Training Presentations
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.