This course will help you learn and master the R language that is widely used among arithmeticians and data miners for mounting statistical software and data examination. You can become an Advanced Statistics Expert once you have mastered R - one of the most popular tools for data analysis and statistics.
Who should take this course
This course is designed for the following professionals:
- Entry to senior level managers
- Entry to senior level techinical leaders
Learners are required to complete 10 weeks of faculty led Online mode.
The following are the modules covered:
- Advanced Statistics with R
- Inference and hypothesis testing on single population
- Analysis of difference in two populations
- Analysis of Variance
- Chi-Square Analysis
- Analysis of data using Non-parametric Statistics
- Linear regression analysis
- Multiple regression analysis
- Advanced Multiple regression analysis
- Logistic Regression
About Course Provider
361DM is a learning science and digital education-oriented company run by professionals with over 2 decades of experience in the tech-enabled learning industry. 361DM works with corporate, institutions, universities across the world, and has designed and delivered learning programs to over 100000 students and executives in the last decade. We help higher education institutions and corporate organizations architect a robust digital strategy.