Get fully certified as an Agile Project Management Practitioner and be ready to lead the projects in your workplace.
Who should take this course
Anybody who has passed the Agile Project Management Foundation stage and is looking to upskill for their current or future work roles that may demand it.
In order to sit the Practitioner Exam you must have taken and passed the Foundation Exam.
Agile Project Management Practitioner
The Foundation stage will take students through basic and advanced principles that make up the Agile methodology:
- The concepts, benefits and risks.
- The philosophy, approach and principles.
- Understanding the DSDM Atern lifecycle and products.
- Recruiting or assembling appropriate project teams.
- How to plan and run a facilitated workshop.
- Model and prototype aspects of the solution to ensure the correct development path is being followed.
- Elicit, analyse, prioritise and manage requirements for deliverables.
- Create a timeboxed plan
- Understanding the importance of negotiation and collaboration with key stakeholders.
- How to set up and manage an Agile project.
The Practitioner stage will then take students through how to implement Agile into a practical project environment:
- Overseeing products and deliverables and properly assigning responsibility to management, business and technical departments.
- Structuring and empowering project teams.
- Using MoSCoW prioritisation to ensure deliverables are completed in the correct order.
- Advanced estimating, measurement and configuration considerations for successful Agile management.
- Defining functional and non-functional requirements for deliverables.
- Implementing quality control.
- Preparing for the future by considering maintainability and scalability during planning.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.