About this Course:
Every system developer knows of the importance of a good learning of Algorithms and Programming Logic. Geek University has prepared an essential course for all beginners in the field to understand at a glance for all the concepts involved and can write their algorithms. During the course we will write several algorithms using Pseudocode and in the end implement 29 of these algorithms using 3 of the main programming languages ??of the market: C, Java and Python! That's it! In addition to learning the basics about algorithms and programming logic, we'll still be implementing step-by-step 29 programs in 3 different programming languages ??(C, Java and Python).
If all this was not legal enough, I just added three more sections to the course:
- Solving all exercises with pseudocode : Where I explain step by step how to solve each of the exercises of the course;
- Solving all exercises with Scratch : Where we implement all algorithms using the Scratch to MIT tool;
- Solving all exercises with Potigol : Where we implement all the algorithms using the Potigol language developed by the IFRN staff;
- Desired knowledge related to the Lay Program course at Geek University
- Must have computer running Windows, Linux or Mac OS X
- Need to learn algorithms and programming logic
Who should take this course
Who this course is for:
- Programmers who are starting their career in developing systems
- Programmers who have difficulty with algorithms or want to learn
- Programmers who have difficulties with programming logic or want to learn
- Professionals who want not only to learn algorithms and programming logic but also to implement programs in C, Java and Python languages
Course Completion Certificate
What will you learn?:
- You will be able to understand algorithms once and for all
- You will be able to understand once and for all programming logic
- You will be able to write algorithms using pseudocode
- You will be able to write simple programs with C language
- You will be able to write simple programs with the Java language
- You will be able to write simple programs with the Python language
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.