About this Course:
- This is the perfect place to start for beginner alto saxophone players! Take all the guess work out of how and what to practice. This program comes with specially designed practice videos for each lesson.
- Learn To Play The Alto Saxophone Quickly And Easily Using The Music Coach Learning System.
- Learn the basics of how music works with fun easy to understand animated videos
- Use a proven system to take all the guess work out of what to practice
- Gain the confidence to play your alto saxophone with others
- Enjoy learning at a pace that is right for you
- Start Playing And Creating Music To Express Your Musical Self
You will learn everything you need to know about the alto saxophone, from how to put it together and make your first sound, to how to play the alto saxophone in a band! This course also focuses on how to express yourself through music by teaching beginner improvisation (soloing). The goal of The Music Coach Alto Saxophone Program is for you to fully express who you are through the instrument.
Content and Overview:
- I designed this program to help you begin your musical journey on the alto saxophone in the most efficient and fun way. This program is suitable for anyone who has a desire to play and has a working alto saxophone. There are over 2.5 hours of video lessons and practice videos.
The layout of the course uses a simple format:
- 1 lesson video that explains a new concept/technique
- 1 practice video that has voice overs and graphics to help you play along with the teacher on the screen in "real time"
There are twelve sets of lessons and practice videos that help you learn melody, rhythm, harmony, and improvising. This program also contains a "Jam Room" with a virtual band that you can play along with at different speeds. As an added bonus there are also five music theory made easy animated videos that explain the basic building blocks of music.
At the end of this course you will have the confidence to play the alto saxophone both on your own and with others in different musical situations.
- This course is designed for complete beginners. You don't need any prior experience with the alto saxophone or music to get started
- You will need a alto saxophone to play
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Any one who desires to learn it.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Play the alto saxophone in a lead role (melody)
- Improvise (solo) over a basic form
- Play the alto saxophone in a supportive role (accompaniment)
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.