About this Course:
Build a Real World web app using the new Angular! Step by Step from Zero to Deploy in the Cloud!
Note: this course is not yet complete, new classes are being published until finalization.
In this course you will learn how to use Angular together with Angular Material, Apollo, GraphQL and Graphcool to create a Realtime Chat with profile for users with photo and some information, and private or group conversations. We will use Graphcool, which is a Graphical-based Backend as a Service (BaaS) for storing our records, modeling data using the GraphQL type system, implementing authentication, setting up a permissions system, and uploading files. With Angular you will learn how to implement a login screen, integrate it with Graphcool through the Apollo Client, implement Routes and protect them with Route Guards, use Lazy Loading, create a modular structure, use forms, policies, pipes, services, and more!
All of this using reactive programming with RxJS, Query and Mutations optimization in GraphQL with Apollo Cache, Optimistic UI to enhance user experience, and Realtime Subscriptions in GraphQL to ensure real-time message delivery. Finally we will generate a production build of the application to deploy.
I hope you get the most out of all that content that was prepared especially for you!
See you on course!
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Any one who desires to learn it.
Course Completion Certificate
What will you learn?:
- Create modern, complex and scalable applications with Angular, Apollo, GraphQL and Graphcool
- Understanding how an Angular application works and how to integrate it with a GraphQL Backend
- Use all the knowledge gained to create Realtime applications
- Consume a GraphQL API using the Apollo Client for Angular
- Intercept Apollo Client HTTP and WebSocket requests to attach authentication token
- Use Route Guard to protect sections of the application
- Creating forms with Reactive Forms and Template Driven Forms
- Modularize the Angular application and load modules on demand with Lazy Loading
- Implement sophisticated authentication system (includes Automatic Login)
- Use Reactive Programming with RxJS 6
- Do forms validation
- Communication between Components
- Create Single Page Applications with one of today's most complete frameworks
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.