About this Course:
Successful completion of this material should enable you to:
- Communicate effectively in explaining the various sections of the antimony laundering requirements as a result of legislation;
- Participate as a responsible citizen in the life of local, national and global communities by knowing his/her responsibility in reporting suspicious transactions;
- Be able to identify a suspicious transaction.
- Be able to describe what documents are required to identify a person
- Understand cross border transfers
- Know what is required for those doing monetary wire transfers
- Understand what we mean by a PEP
- Know what reports require for AML
- Understand the concepts of tipping off, willfully negligent, predicate offenses and willfully blind
- What a country should be doing for AML
- Basic business knowledge and English language understanding
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Any one who desires to learn it.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
AML- what it is, why it came about and what you need to do to comply with the legislation
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.