About this Course:
If the new Apple TV and the Apple TV App Store Excite you then this is the place to be to learn everything you need to know about Apple TV development.
Apple TV is no small addition to the world of App Development. There is so much to learn and the Apple TV expects a different user experience and has different design and coding requirements.
What you will learn:
- You will be learning native tvOS development which uses iOS frameworks with Swift 2
- You will learn how to build Apple TV games with SpriteKit
- This course is brought to you by the creator of iOS 9 & Swift 2: From Beginner to Paid Professional, THE best iOS 9 course on the Internet.
The goal of this course is to be the absolute BEST and most-effective Apple TV course on the Internet.
How the course works:
- You'll be provided with a series of videos. Watch those videos over and over again until you understand the concepts completely. Then try building that same app from memory on your own
- You are also provided with exercises that help you work and learn on your own so you can retain the knowledge
Why take this course?
Here are a few reason to take this course:
- I teach you what you are really going to use in the real world, not some obscure concepts
- I don't read from scripts in any of our courses. I teach you real world development so you can see how to actually solve problems (other courses just teach x,y,z and don't give you the why behind what you are doing.
- You won't find a better course on the Internet!!!
- You get lifetime access to Live help through our chatrooms and Forums.
- Must own a Mac (2011 or newer) or PC running Mac OSX (We talk about how to install OSX on PC)
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
- You should take this course if you have taken my other course: iOS 9 & Swift 2: From Beginner to Paid Professional
- You should take this course if you know the basics of Swift or Objective-C programming and the basics of iOS development with UIKit
- If you are absolutely new to programming, I do include Swift in this course, but I highly recommend you take my other course first iOS 9 & Swift 2: From Beginner to Paid Professional
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Build native Apple TV apps
- Build Apple TV TVML apps (Client-server Apps)
- Build Apple TV Games for tvOS
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.