Organizations can be thought of as living beings made up of the individuals working within it. Appreciative Inquiry has the ability to change the whole organization by changing the people. Through positive questioning people will be directed to move in a positive direction. Recognizing the strengths and values of what works as opposed to what's wrong will transform the individuals and thus transform the organization.Appreciative Inquiry is a shift from looking at problems and deficiencies and instead focusing on strengths and successes. It is a tool for organizational change and it will strengthen relationships. Who doesn't like to share good positive stories and events?Make sure you know how to use this valuable tool.
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Introducing Appreciative Inquiry
- Module Three: Changing the Way You Think
- Module Four: Four D Model
- Module Five: Four I Model
- Module Six: Appreciative Inquiry Interview Style
- Module Seven: Anticipatory Reality
- Module Eight: The Power of Positive Imagery
- Module Nine: Influencing Change Through Appreciative Inquiry
- Module Ten: Coaching and Managing With Appreciative Inquiry
- Module Eleven: Creating a Positive Core
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.