Arduino Smart Control is a course specially created for Electronic Geeks, Engineering Students & Engineers who wants to take Arduino Programming to next level.
The course lesson will explains "How to work on Arduino"by using C Language. This course will work best for you if you own an Arduino UNO. Later you will learn how to interface the Arduino with LabVIEW.
Arduino can be used in your Engineering projects, Industrial Projects or Home Automation related projects.
Why Learn Arduino?
If you an Engineering or Science student you might come across projects in which you want Physical interaction with your computer system & to display the operations on PC Screen
Arduino is one of the cost effective board you can purchase & starts programming to interact physical elements with your logic & create results the way you want.
And using LabVIEW , you can display the various process parameters like Motor Speed, LED ON/OFF Feedback, Temperature Signal & many others digital or analogue processes. Moreover, you can create unlimited Buttons, Switches & Message Box to control the Arduino
Moreover, by learning Arduino you can create Innovative Projects. You just need to THINK, WIRE & CODE.
- High Quality Video Tutorials on Arduino Wiring (Fritzing), Arduino Programming & Interfacing with LabVIEW
- Includes Arduino E-books & Circuit Diagrams
- Includes LabVIEW Codes, Aps
- Arduino Programming using C Language
- Arduino UNO
- ATMega 328 Micro-controller
- 14 Digital Input/ Output Pins
- PWM Output (8 Bit)
- 6 Analog Inputs (10 Bits)
- USB Programmable
LabVIEW Version required: 2009 or later (We have used 2013 version in the videos).
- Basic Knowledge of Digital Electronics
- Arduino Board & Kit Material
- Basic Knowledge of C Language
Who should take this course
- Engineering Students - Electronics, Electrical & Computer Science
- High School Science Students
- Electronic Geeks, Hobbiest & Art Students
Course Completion Certificate
What will you learn
- To Design Arduino Circuit in Fritzing
- To Program Arduino using C Language
- To Learn Arduino Programming & Interfacing
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.