Can be taken anytime
Professional Training Course
Be introduced to several of techniques and types of massage therapies. Massage therapy is the practice of applying structured or unstructured pressure, tension, motion or vibration. Aromatherapy can either supplement different healing art, such as massage or reflexology or can be in practice on its own. Holistic medicine is a sort of healing that counts the entire person body, mind, spirit, and emotions. If you are looking for an aromatherapy holistic and massage therapy courses, then you are in the right place. Within this course, you will be capable of discovering all about these therapies with our professionals. By the completion of this course, you will be able to masteries in different types of massage therapies.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Massage Therapy
- Introduction to Massage Therapy
- Massage History
- The Role of A Massage Therapist
- Tissues, Organs, & Neuromuscular systems
- General Benefits of Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Facial Massage
- Neck Massage
- Back Massage
- Full Body Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Sports Massage
- LomiLomi Massage
- Anti-Cellulite Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Thai Foot Massage
- Prenatal Massage
- Medical Massage
- Baby Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Thai Massage
- Conclusion to Massage
- How Acupressure Works
- Locating A Pressure Point
- Acupressure Techniques
- How To Apply Pressure
- Things To Be Careful Of
- Acupressure For Specific Problems
- If You Feel It's Not Working
- What is Aromatherapy?
- History of Aromatherapy
- The Definition of Aromatherapy
- What are Essential Oils?
- Essential Oil Safety Information
- Administration of Essential Oils
- The Art of Blending
- Blending Basics
- Harmonizing Your Blend
- Aromatherapy Baths
- Aromatherapy for Stress
- Aromatherapy for Children
- Application of Essential Oils
- Table of the Basic Methods of Use of Essential Oils
- The Holistic Approach
- Understanding Disease / Pathology
- The Benefits of a Holistic Aromatherapy Treatment
- Holistic Therapy
- General Holistic Health Tips
- Vitamins and Herbs
- Natural Food Choices
Why Should You Choose Aromatherapy, Holistic & Massage Therapy Level 2
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.