Does painting use organic or geometric forms? Is the subject a landscape or a person, and does it fall in a particular genre, like surrealism? Learn how to be a qualified painter and artist with this popular diploma course in art and painting.
Painting is one of the oldest art forms. When societies began crafting tools and making fire, they were also learning to represent the world in pictures. These pictures were recorded in cave paintings that still exist today. Some of the oldest paintings known to exist can be found in the Chauvet Cave in France. If a painting is good enough it can be sold for millions. Starting from the basics of sketching and colour, to composition, painting and experimenting with style, students will learn and explore an engaging variety of creative media and subject matter throughout this course.
This course is suitable for complete beginners or experienced artists who want to enhance their skills, the carefully structured syllabus allows you to progress and consolidate your learning at your own pace.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Understanding Paints
- Choosing Your Brushes
- Color Your World
- Light Sources in Painting
What type of painter are you?
- Choosing A Subject
- Setting Up Your Studio
- Art Supply Resources
- Clean Up Time
- Free Art Lessons
Take Care of Your Creation
- Pay Attention to Detail
- Enjoy Your Subject
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Art Schools
- Museums of Fine Art
One Final Word
- BRIEF HISTORY OF PENCIL DRAWING
- GETTING STARTED
- LEARNING THE BASICS OF DRAWING AND SKETCHING
- Basic Perspectives on Drawing
- Basic Elements of Light, Shadows, and Shading
- Different Shading Techniques
- How to Add Tones and Values?
- FINISHING TOUCHES
- MIXED MEDIA APPLICATIONS
- Drawing with Pencils in Oil Painting
- Start Your Own Art Business
- Steps to Creating a Successful Business from Your Art
How to Write an Artist Business Plan
- Incorporate Your Business
- Employing Or Contracting - What Is The Difference?
- From Where Can You Hire Workers
- Getting Insurance
- Getting Ready - Portfolios, Flyers And Cards
- What Do You Need For Outdoor Painting
- What Do You Need To Know About Indoor Painting
- Fancy Indoor Painting Touches - How To Get Them
- Paint Primer 101
- How To Get Customers
The Non-Paying Customers!
Why Should You Choose Art and Painting Diploma Level 3
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.