Arts Therapy : Using Arts Therapy For Greater Understanding of Self - Expressing & Developing Through Arts Therapy
This course is fully accredited by a globally recognized CPD body the Continuing Professional Development Standards Agency.
Taking this course will give you the opportunity to gain a diploma signifying formal certification for 10 hours of CPD / CE credit.
Please note accreditation is optional. It is by no means compulsory or a prerequisite for taking the course.
Degree requirements vary based on the position you pursue and the area in which you reside or work. Should you wish to opt for accreditation and the diploma full details and directions will be given at the end of the course.
This is the fourth in the series of my Therapeutic Art courses which has been created for people who are interested in therapeutic art and the creative process either for self exploration and healing or for the purpose of working with other people to help support them in a therapeutic setting.
The therapeutic creative process of self expression through art can improve our physical and mental health as well as our emotional well being.
- It helps us to manage our feelings in a more positive way
- Can give us the confidence to address and resolve issues from the past and present
- Increase self esteem and develop a greater self awareness
Creating art provides an outlet to express yourself freely which will encourage and promote a healthier happier life.
You don't need any previous experience and the course is suitable for everyone. Please be aware this course will not qualify you to work as an art therapist.
What does the course cover?
The course features over one hundred lectures showcasing the talents and creativity of my students who have undertaken the exercises and activities contained in the lectures for the purpose of producing all of the amazing artwork showcased in the course.
We'll be looking at how to use arts therapy for the purpose of Expressing Accepting & Developing our Understanding of the Self by exploring both ancient philosophers such as Plato and Socrates as well as looking at the more modern philosophical concepts brought to us by people such as Karl Jung and David Hume Heinz Kohut and many more.
We'll also be looking at using art to explore facets of our personality and covering issues surrounding introspection social comparison and self perception.
Why study with me?
I am proud to be one of Simpliv's best selling instructors having gained more than 13000 reviews from 60000 students in 182 countries.
As well as a lifetime access to the course you'll also benefit from unparalleled support 365 days a year. I always respond to my students the very same day and more often than not you'll receive a personal reply from me within a few hours.
This Therapeutic Art course is self paced and offers you complete flexibility. Choose to study at a time and place that suits you safe in the knowledge that help is always at hand.
Private Sharing Gallery
You'll also be invited to be part of my private sharing gallery. This is an exclusive space created solely for my students where you can share your artwork and support one another in a nurturing healing environment.
All of the artwork featured has been specifically created for the course and was donated by volunteer students who undertook the various exercises and activities contained within the lectures. You will amazed and inspired by their creativity!
- The course is suitable for all levels including beginners
- All you need is an open mind and a willingness to engage in the creative process!
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who enjoys art and being creative
- Those people who would like to work on their self esteem and their self confidence
- People who would like to express themselves better
- People who work in therapeutic settings and would like to use creative techniques to support their clients and groups
- People who want to explore a broader range of therapeutic tools and techniques
- People who may be recovering from trauma or illness
- People who are interested in self healing and self exploration
What you will learn:
- Use art as a means of self expression
- Help others use the arts to heal and empower themselves
- Help others by supporting them through the arts and the creative process
- Enjoy the benefits that creative art brings to our emotional and physical well being
- Use art as a means of relaxation and to unwind
- Create art as a means for self healing and self discovery
- Use the creative process for pure enjoyment and recreation
- Explore facets of your personality and your clients' personality using the creative process
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.