Autism affects around 700,000 people in the UK, who as a result, often require special education due to related behavioural disorders and general life challenges. Because of this lifelong condition, people with autism need that extra care and nurturing to help aid their personal development.
This Autism Awareness training Course explains the autism spectrum, the causes of autism and how to diagnose someone with autism. You'll be trained on how to communicate effectively and provide support through specialist techniques and by building positive relationships. By the end of the course, you'll be able to identify the signs of autism and familiarise with autistic behavioural patterns. Learn from specialist audio video training modules, with easy to follow introductory material that can be accessed from any smart device.
Who should take this course
Who should take the course:
- Nursery workers
- Parents or guardians of autistic children
- Friends or family members of autistic children
Accredited by CPD
Autism Awareness Training Course
- Module 01: Introduction to Autism
- Module 02: Causes Of Autism
- Module 03: Autistic Behaviours
- Module 04: Learning Disability
- Module 05: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder ADHD
- Module 06: Tourette's Syndrome
- Module 07: Epilepsy
- Module 08: Developmental Coordination Disorder DCD
- Module 09: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder OCD
- Module 10: Other Psychological Issues
- Module 11: Understanding And Dealing With Autistic Behaviour
- Module 12: Repetitive Behaviour
- Module 13: Schooling
- Module 14: What should teachers do
- Module 15: Socialising And Communication
- Module 16: Interventions
- Module 17: Government Policies On Autism In England
About Course Provider
We believe in empowering people by giving them the opportunity to expand and expand their knowledge and skills, as well as provide the support they need to achieve goal. With thousands of classes and a team doing all they can to help you, you can be sure that you will not find a better online course provider. We want to work with you to make sure you get the best experience and results from your education.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.