About this Course:
Learn how to make low poly Fishing House in Maya. One of the best features is that you can watch the courses at any speed you want. This means you can speed up the or slow down the video if you want to.
What makes you a good teacher?
I'm a professional 3D/2D Artist and Animator with more than 10+ years of experience in the gaming and film industries. My experience includes working for companies in Los Angeles London Sofia Tokyo and more.
I can with no doubt tell that my strong sides are in the fields of 3D/2D game and film designs.
The softwares that i'm currently using are listed below:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Primiere
- Autodesk Maya
- Substance Painter
- Speed Tree
- Zbrush 4R8
- Unity 3D
- Unreal Engine
- Marmoset Toolbag
- Photogrammetry with Agisoft
Special Credits to Stephan's Sketchbook: Strange Water Home for concept art.
- Competent and confident with using a computer
- Mac or PC capable of Running Autodesk Maya
- You must have basic knowledge of Autodesk Maya
- The course is not for complete beginners it's for intermediate or expert levels
- Game Developers who wish to expand their Art skill set
Who should take this course
Who is this class for?:
- People who want to improve their skills in Maya
- This course is NOT for complete beginners
- People who are interested in Game Development for Mobile Devices
- I promise that this course will be better and more effective than reading books.
I will show how to master technology through the use of video. This course will give you everything you need to thrive in our technological society.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Fundamental techniques of low poly modeling in Autodesk Maya
- Creating unique forms with simple shapes and tools
- Recognizing how silhouette will affect your model
- How important they are for a low poly model
- Modeling from simple to more complex shapes
- Useful modeling for low poly game models ready for mobile
- Game Developers that want to build beautiful low poly art assets for mobile games
- Artists who are interested in low poly design for games
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.